This tee is made of 100% high-quality ring-spun cotton. These tees are heavyweight and considered premium in the industry. They are pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home. The maximum they will shrink is 5%, while other cotton tees that are not preshrunk can shrink 10%, which is a whole size.
To keep them from shrinking at all and to preserve the life of your print, we recommend washing on gentle cycle inside out in colder temperatures and drying on a lower temperature.
- 100% heavyweight ringspun cotton; thicker cotton than our other unisex tees. If you like more lightweight tees, these tees might not be for you.
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- 7/8" double-needle topstitched collar
- Garment-dyed ring spun fabric
- Twill taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
- Relaxed fit tubular body
- Pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home.
- Pigment dye colors: These colors provide a vintage look that will remain for the life of the garment
- Reactive dye colors: Provide a traditional dyed appearance, with the same great softness
IMPORTANT: All of our clothing does NOT follow uniform sizing. Please check each individual item and use our measurements to ensure your desired fit. Most of our sweatshirts, hoodies and tees are all UNISEX (can fit both men and women). So please compare the measurements of EACH type of item you order with measurements for your favorite tees or sweatshirts for best results. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
This heavyweight t-shirt is unisex which means it runs slightly bigger than a typical woman's size. For women, unisex sizing is true to size for a more relaxed fit. If you want a snug fit, we recommend sizing down. Normal sizing will give you a little more room. Most of our female customers order their true size and they re happy with the fit. For men, unisex sizing is true to size for a regular fit. If you have any questions about sizing, see our measurements below and compare them with your favorite t-shirt.Lay the T-shirt flat on the ground while measuring. Spread it out as WIDE as it goes in both directions without any folds or creases (this is important). For Width, measure across the chest just under the sleeves. For Length, start just outside the shirt neckline and go to the bottom of the hem.